Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Julius Caesar: Weather Report

The world is coming to an end! Possibly. What have you people done now? There is a very good possibility that the gods are tired of us. The people of Rome have become lazy, impudent, and ungrateful. The gods shall smight us if we don't amend our ways. People are running around on fire, and they don't even notice it! Birds are calling out at the wrong time of day! It's only gonna get worse. It's pouring rain, and thunder is rumbling louder than Mars's battle cry! Juno, and Jupiter shall take thier revenge, and Pluto shall end it all! The balance must be restored before they cause monkeys to rain down from above! I don't know about the rest of you, but I personally do not wish to be Cerberus's chew toy for all of eternity.What happened to anger them to such an extent that they would want to burn us, and yet cause no pain? Sorry Rome, but if this continues I'm considereing leaving. I will live out in the middle of an ocean, I do not want to fry. I imply nothing when I say that I do not know the answer. *Cough* Caesar *Cough.* No, uh, seriously people I'm not saying he isn't great and everything, but a word to the wise don't treat him better than you treat the gods. This is Rome's best weather eporter signing off, For possibly the last time. All this depends of the size and strength of our viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment